1.When themediumpressure risesto theset pressure,theimplse
safety valve opens, and the medium in the impulse pipe eners into the pis- ton chamber of the main safety valve from impulse pipe, forcing the piston to descend, and then the valve automatically opens; when the impulse safety valve closes, the disc will also automatically close.
2. The sealed surface is made of Fe base stainless steel by overiaying welding. Through thermal treatment, the wear resistance and anti-erosion of
disc is improved.
1. The main safety valve shall be installed vertically at the highest posi- tion of the deivce.
2. The main safety valve shall be fastened upon the gallow, which sus- tains the back-seat force produced in the steam discharging process of the main safety valve.
3. The exhaust pipe shall contain a special gallow to prevent the force ofits weightdirectly applyingon themain safetyvalve. Theconnecting lange between the main safety valve and exhaust pipe shall eliminate anyex- tra stress.
4. At the lowest point of the exhaust pipe, water drainage shall be takeninto onsiderationto avoidproducing waterhammer whildischarging